Adding Users & Assigning Licenses
- From the home screen, click on the Main tab link on the top menu ribbon.
- Navigate to Settings > System > Security > Users.
- To edit one user, select them from the list of Enabled Users by clicking on their name and proceed to step four. To edit multiple users, select their corresponding check-boxes, select Manage Roles, then skip to step five.
- Once that user’s profile opens, select Manage Roles from the Command Bar. If you do not see the Manage Roles option, click on the ellipses on the right end of the menu ribbon and select it from the additional options.
- Select InsideSales User and click OK.
The Manage Roles option highlighted below is not visible until you select one or more users, at which time it will appear.