Authorizing is giving me an error
- If on SF Professional version, make sure the ISDC fields are on the Employee layout.
- Make sure ISDC fields, Token, username, password, permissions are all read/write in the Access User’s profile permissions
- Make sure the Access User is still an active user and is a full system administrator.
- Make sure the Access User can authorize with no problems
- Check if the authorization is trying to redirect the user to an incorrect subdomain, possibly another one they have or a trial site. This can be seen in the URL of the authorization error pop up
Find our most recent release notes.
Our InsideSales.com community forum is coming soon.
Advanced training for the PowerDialer for Salesforce.
We're happy to help. An InsideSales.com expert is just a phone call away.
Mon-Fri 6-7 MST