Downloading a Tab and all of its Widgets to Your Computer
What’s in this article?
- Learn how to download a tab and all of its Widgets to share with others.
You can download a tab and all of its Widgets to your computer as a PDF file or as an Image file. This might be useful for archiving purposes, because a Widget might change over time.
Where a Widget contains a dropdown list or is configured for drilldown, the default or top level value is displayed.
How to download a tab and all of its Widgets
- Locate the tab you want to download.
- On the top right of the tab, select the Widget Menu icon.
- Select whether to Download as:
- The following settings are available when downloading a tab as a PDF file.
- Layout format: Portrait or Landscape
- Size.Note: The check box, Resize to fit one page, downloads a tab on one page by reducing the font size.
- Check box to Include annotations. Annotations are listed at the end of a report.
- Quality. For a larger file size consider lowering the quality by selecting the Low (better for large images) check box.
- The following settings are available when downloading a tab as an Image file.
- Width. Use current width (as the tab appears on the dashboard) or specify a Custom width by specifying the number of pixels.
- Format: PNG (default) or JPG (for a larger image).
- Theme: Light or Dark.
- Click the Download Now button.
Note: The generated output is formatted and includes the tab name, date, and time.
Find our most recent release notes.
Our InsideSales.com community forum is coming soon.
Advanced training for the PowerDialer for Salesforce.
We're happy to help. An InsideSales.com expert is just a phone call away.
Mon-Fri 6-7 MST