Creating Seek Lists
WHAT ARE SEEK LISTS?
Seek lists are particularly powerful for organizations whose lead and prospect database changes regularly from day to day and week to week. New leads come in and need to be contacted, aging leads need to have persistent effort applied, targeted campaigns need specific follow-up, and so on.
Seek lists dramatically improve these processes. They will help you increase contact rates, while saving time and increasing productivity for users.
Seek Lists can be pre-programmed to include or exclude the entities Leads, Accounts, and Contacts in a dialer queue, based on the time zone the entity resides in, how many times it has been dialed, the current status disposition, the original source of the lead, and much more.
CREATING SEEK LISTS & RULE SETS
- Open the Main tab from the top menu ribbon.
- Click on the InsideSales logo.
- Select IS Administration.
- Select Seek Lists.
- Choose to either create a New List or Edit an existing list.
- The following screen of general settings will open:
- In the first section titled List Information, the only required field is Name, where you must give your list a name. If desired, you can click on the “- -“ symbol next to Limit Calling Time and Time Between Calls (min) to set these values.
- In the next section Assign Users, select who you wish to have access to the list. If you select Visible to specific users, a dropdown will appear to the right of that field where you can select the users you wish to grant access to.
- Click + New Schedule to add a schedule query.
- After the above window pops up, set the criteria you wish to be used in selecting what leads (or other object type) will be pulled into the list. Below are some definitions to the available criteria:
Limit Calling Time enables you to avoid placing calls outside a set block of time and avoid making calls too early or late based on the time zone of the prospect. Clicking on the “- -“ symbol will open a drop down from which you can select a starting time.
Once you select a time, such as 8 AM, the drop down will disappear and the Select on the left will be replaced by the time you chose. In order to choose the hour to close your calling time block, click the remaining Select and then click on the desired hour and the drop down will close. You MUST select an hour on the right later than the starting hour on the left. The system will use the area code of the phone number you are calling to determine whether that number falls within the calling time.
If you want a record to remain out of your calling queue for a designated amount of time once it has been called, you can use the Time Between Calls (min) field to designate the amount of time. If you set 120 minutes, then after you call a record, that record will not present itself again until 2 hours has passed.
- Name - Provide a unique name to identify the schedule
- Call 800 Numbers - Determines if toll free numbers should be included. The system blocks toll free numbers by default.
- Limit calls to - Filters the records by Record Owner or No Limit (all users). Because this is done by time block the agents can target records they own first and the move to team based queries.
- Time Zones - Filters the records by each time zone selected. If none are selected, it will include all time zones.
- # of Dials is at least - Records will be selected only if they have been called a certain number of times
- # of Dials is at most - Indicates the upper limit or total number of call attempts.
- Marketing List - We leverage dynamic marketing list to query or search records based upon almost any field on the record. Results can be sorted to filter to match the desired target (Ex: Area, Lead source, Type, Creator, Time Zone, Event, Revenue, No. Employees etc.)