- From the top menu ribbon, navigate to Main > Settings and under Customization select Solutions.
- Click Import.
- Choose the InsideSales solution ZIP file. Be sure to enable the checkbox Enable any SDK message processing steps included in the solution.
- Complete the installation wizard.
- Once the installation is complete, authorize InsideSales by navigating to Menu > InsideSales IS Administration
- Once you navigate to the below screen, your InsideSales Engineer will provide you with the Product Key and, if you are the Service User, you will use your Dynamics Username and Password to complete authentication. This is the user who communicates between the Dynamics and InsideSales platforms. The Service User must be an admin. For convenience, we have included a Security Role called InsideSales Service Account to help ensure the Service Account user has the proper permissions.
- The Username and Password should be that of the Service User.