You can use dashboards to display your agents' progress. You can display dashboards in a variety of ways. You might have them on the monitor of a manager as a monitoring tool, or displayed publicly on a large screen for your whole team to see.
Here's how to set them up.
Go to the Administrative tab and click Manage PowerStandings, then Dashboards.
(Manage Dashboards Page)Click to view larger image.
From here you can Open or Delete an existing leaderboard, or click Create New Dashboard.
When you first create a leaderboard, you'll be prompted to set up the basic settings first. To start, choose the name, theme, and view and edit permissions for the leaderboard.
(Edit Dashboard Settings)Click to view larger image.
- Dashboard Name determines the name of the leaderboard on the Manage Dashboards list. This name also displays at the top of the dashboard at all times.
- Theme determines the visual style of the leaderboard's background. It is entirely cosmetic.
- View Permission determines which users can see this dashboard. You can choose "Only Me," "All Users," or "Selected Users." Choosing this last option opens an interface allowing you to select particular users.
- Edit Permission determines which users can change this leaderboard. As above, you can choose "Only Me," "All Users," or "Selected Users," with the last option opens an interface allowing you to select particular users.
You can change these after the initial creation of the leaderboard by hovering your mouse in the upper-right corner of the leaderboard and clicking the Leaderboard Settings link that will appear as shown below.
(Dashboard Settings Link)Click to view larger image.
Setting up Widgets
After that you can decide what the dashboard will display. The dashboard displays up to 6 widgets that show the progress of your team with various KPIs. Click one of the plus symbols to open a dialog to determine exactly what that space on the board will represent.
(Edit Widget Settings Window)Click to view larger image.
The first dialogue gives you two options:
- Widget Name determines the name that displays at the top of the widget.
- Type allows you to choose from several options:
- KPI will display the progress of a particular KPI.
- KPI Leaders shows the top-ranked leaders at completeing a particular KPI in releation to one another.
- Points displays the accumulation of Points.
- Countdown lets you set up a countdown to a particular time. This is useful if the dashboard is being used to show how agents are doing leading up to a particular deadline.
Based on your Type selection, a variety of other options relevant to that type will appear. Here's a few of the options you may see:
- KPI allows you to choose any KPI to track.
- Display As allows you to choose additional display options for the widget. For example, depending on your previous selections, it may offer control over how many of the top agents are displayed, or whether the widget displays a total or an average for a team statistic.
- Date Range controls the date range relevant to the widget. You can choose to display daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly, or all-time stats.
- The Team Selection dialogue at the bottom of the window is especially important. It lets you choose which teams are displayed on the widget. Be sure to highlight the teams whose progress you want to display and use the arrows to move them from "Available Teams" to "Selected."
Shortly after you've made your selections, the board will start updating regularly.
(Widget with Data)Click to view larger image.
Hover your mouse over an existing widget to reveal the gear and X icons. Click the gear icon to edit the widget. Click the X to delete the widget.
(Widget Edit and Delete Icons)Click to view larger image.
You can also use the arrow buttons on the edges of each widget to change its size.
(Widget Resizing Arrows)Click to view larger image.
There is no special process to bring up a dashboard for display. Simply open it the same way you would if you were going to edit it and watch it work!
When you're finished viewing or editing a dashboard, simply close the window containing it.