Billing and User Management - Overview
- General principles behind the billing and licensing system.
- How to purchase and assign licenses to users.
- How to manage your pooled licenses.
- How license assignments affect what users can access in the system.
- Setting up and managing funding sources for monthly billing.
- How to create permission groups for appropriate user access.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Billing system by describing the mechanics of the system and the function of each of the licenses and services.
- Create a set of new users and allocate licenses for them to access system features. Update their employee information with given settings.
- Create a permission group with given access rights. Allocate users to permission groups.
Now it's time to start building your actual site, starting with the most important component:
User management includes two key components:
- Billing and Licensing
- User Permissions and Permission Groups
While these two might seem a little unrelated at first, as we move forward you'll see how the process of billing flows directly into user setup.
Let's take a look at the Billing and Licensing portions first.
We've already hinted at some of the principles of user permissions in previous sections. We'll explore in these ideas in further depth second.
Find our most recent release notes.
Our InsideSales.com community forum is coming soon.
Advanced training for the Lead Management Platform.
We're happy to help. An InsideSales.com expert is just a phone call away.
Mon-Fri 6-7 MST