With our mobile dashboards feature, you don't have to be on site with your agent to see what they're doing, or even signed into a computer. You can use your mobile device to view your dashboards remotely! This page explains how.
Device and Browser Requirements
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4
- iPad > = 2
- Samsung Galaxy 3
- Nexus 4
- IOS 6 or Greater
- Android 4 or Greater
- Android Web Browser
Accessing Mobile Dashboards
- To start, notice the Email Mobile Link button on the Manage Dashboards page.
- Clicking this link sends a message to your user email containing a link. Just before doing so, a dialogue window will open indicating the email address the message will be sent to. Click OK to confirm the address and send the message.
- Click this link on your mobile device. This will direct you to the login page.
- Notice the “Remember Me” checkbox at the bottom of the login page. We recommend using this box to make logging in easier in the future.
- Also, be sure to add to PowerStandings Mobile Dashboards your homescreen for quick access.
Viewing Dashboard on Mobile Platform
If this is your first time logging in, after verifying your username and password, the system will retrieve a list of available dashboards and display the first alphabetical dashboard listing. If you've logged in before, the system will take you to the last dashboard you viewed.
Viewing Dashboard on Tablet Device
- To move up and down in the list, users will use the standard "swipe" motion vertically.
- Widgets are shown in an abbreviated display to conserve space on the smaller mobile screen.
- Click on the widget bar to expand the display to show the rest of the dashboard. The same number of agents as displayed in the standard widget will display in the mobile version, followed by their count.
- Only five agents are displayed at a time. If the widget is set to display more than five, you can scroll down on the mobile screen to see the others.
Viewing dashboards on a tablet devices work the same way as explained above when the tablet is held vertically.
- When the tablet is held horizontally, the dashboards will display with the same format as seen on a typical web browser.
- In all instances of the mobile application, a small gear icon appears in the top right corner. To switch dashboards, click this icon.
- This will push the current dashboard to the side and open a list of dashboards for you to choose from.
- The list you are currently viewing is highlighted ("Leaderboard 2" in the example above).
- Scroll up and down to see any additional lists.
- If you change your mind, you can swipe on the screen to close the list and go back to the current dashboard.
Favorite Dashboards and the Horizontal Swipe
- You can quickly move between dashboards in your "favorites" list by swiping horizontally to the left or right across the screen.
- A small set of dots appears along the bottom of the application, indicating which of up to six of the "favorite" dashboards you are currently viewing.
- To add a dashboard to your favorites, go to the dashboard list and click the star icon next to the dashboard's name. A yellow star indicates that it is currently on your favorites list. Click a yellow star again to remove it from the list. The maximum number of dashboards in the favorites list is six. If you already have six dashboards in your favorites, you'll need to remove some before you can add others.
Find our most recent release notes.
Our InsideSales.com community forum is coming soon.
Advanced training for the PowerDialer for Salesforce.
We're happy to help. An InsideSales.com expert is just a phone call away.
Mon-Fri 6-7 MST