My phone is not ringing when I push dial
Since the dialer is built as a web based software there may be times when improper processes will cause the 'Agent' leg to become stuck. When this takes place the InsideSales.com system believes you are still connected to the agent leg. To confirm this is happening follow the steps below.
- Verify your station phone is set correctly in the dialer panel settings.
- If the number is your station phone check wether the dialer believes you are still connected and disconnect if it shows connected.
- If the number is not your station phone place in field and press save.
- If dialer is left inactive for 5 minutes the system will reset the agent leg.
- If the system shows you as disconnected and the correct station phone try calling your phone directly.
- You may also change the station phone number and attempt to dial a different record
Find our most recent release notes.
Our InsideSales.com community forum is coming soon.
Advanced training for the PowerDialer for Salesforce.
We're happy to help. An InsideSales.com expert is just a phone call away.
Mon-Fri 6-7 MST