Upload Data from Other CRMs
You can import the relevant sales performance data for your existing employees by downloading, updating, and submitting a CSV file for each position. The Neuralytics platform needs this data to tune your model for your business and improve predictibility.
- Go to each position: Position > (Postion Name)
- Scroll to the bottom: CSV Upload
- Click on the link to download the CSV file for that position.
- Update the CSV file
- The file lists all of your employees and two sales criteria.
- Run reports within your CRM to determine the data for each employee
Use Integers for Percent
The column for percent is titled as percent (%) and formated to use integers for the percent. For example, if the employee achieves 78% of quota, type:
- You may reorder the names for easier data entry, but you must leave the top row as headers.
- Save the updated file.
- Navigate back to the position page and this time Choose the file and Submit it.
Find our most recent release notes.
Our InsideSales.com community forum is coming soon.
Advanced training for the PowerDialer for Salesforce.
We're happy to help. An InsideSales.com expert is just a phone call away.
Mon-Fri 6-7 MST