Pre-recorded voice messages will save you time when reaching potential customers voicemail.
Create Pre-Recorded Voice Mail's
Creating Pre-Recorded Voice Messages
- Navigate to InsideSales > Agent Dialing Tools > Tools > Manage Voice Messages.
- Click Create New Voice Message.
- Fill in desired information.
- Click Create Message.
At this point, our system will call the number in your Salesforce personal information settings. A voice recording will give you two options to select from. Select option 2 and begin speaking your message after the beep. If you remain silent for too long, it will automatically stop recording. You can disconnect the call or stop talking to end the recording.
Leave a Pre-Record Voice Message
Leaving Pre-Recorded Voice Messages
- Place an outbound call.
- Once the greeting begins, click Leave VM, but do not select the message yet.
- After the tone, click on the name of the message you wish to leave. The message will begin playing as soon as you click it. If you wish to speak the name of the lead you are calling before leaving the message, you can click the message name after speaking their name and it will begin playing the message at that time. If you click the message before the tone, it will begin playing immediately and only the part of the message that is still playing after the tone sounds will be what the lead receives as their voice mail.
Want to skip their greeting?
Try pressing the star (*) button. On some carriers, it will skip the greeting and go directly to the beep for you to leave your message.
Find our most recent release notes.
Our InsideSales.com community forum is coming soon.
Advanced training for the PowerDialer for Salesforce.
We're happy to help. An InsideSales.com expert is just a phone call away.
Mon-Fri 6-7 MST