I am getting a spinning wheel on the Click-to-Call panel
The Click-to-Call panel is reliant on cache and cookies. First check that the cache and cookies are not affecting the behavior by launching Salesforce in an incognito or private browsing tab. If Click-to-Call launches clear your cookies and cache by following the follow steps:
- Holding CTRL+SHIFT+DELETE will bring up the settings to clear cache and cookies on chrome, firefox, and internet explorer.
- Make sure to clear the cache as far back as possible on chrome (the drop down for this is called the “beginning of time”.)
- On chrome you also need to clear local storage which you can do by clicking the three bars in the upper right hand corner -> settings -> type “local” into the search settings bar -> Follow the yellow bubble -> click “remove all.”
- In addition to clearing cache and cookies, you may need to update the Click-to-Call.
- To update your Click-to-Call panel, see the instructions on this page in the above How To section under Updating the dialer.
Find our most recent release notes.
Our InsideSales.com community forum is coming soon.
Advanced training for the PowerDialer for Salesforce.
We're happy to help. An InsideSales.com expert is just a phone call away.
Mon-Fri 6-7 MST