- From your dailer, click Set Callback.
- Set the callback using the following options:
- Callback Number: If more than one phone number is associated with the record, you can select from the dropdown the number you wish to associate with the Callback.
- Date: Set the due date for the Callback.
- Time: Set the time for the Callback to be due. The time zone is based on your browser time zone.
- Description (optional): If desired, you may enter any notes here.
- If a Callback is due within the next hour when you launch your dialer, you will see the below notification:
- When a Callback becomes due, it will present in your dialer, and indicate that the Callback is now due.
- To call the Callback, select the correct number to dial.
If a Callback is not completed within 72 hours, the Callback will expire and resume its normal place in the queue in its respective Seek list(s).
- From your dialer, click the clock icon in the upper right corner.
- A list of scheduled callbacks will appear, with past due Callbacks appearing in orange.
- Select which action you desire from the following options:
The system only allows 50 pending callbacks per rep at one time.
- Checkmark: Select this to mark the Callback as complete.
- Pencil: Select this to navigate to and edit the Callback options.
- Trash Can: Select this to delete the Callback.
If you delete a Callback, no record of it will remain in the system.