Vision tracks and notifies you when a recipient:
- Opens a Vision email
- Forwards a Vision email
- Downloads a Vision attachment
- Clicks a link within the email
- Visits your website
If you think that you are missing any of these notifications, see Testing Tracking Notifications and Troubleshooting Tracking Issues.
Tracking Website Visits
Website tracking depends on two requirements:
- Your recipient must have a Vision cookie on their web browser.
To get a Vision cookie, recipients must use a browser that accepts cookies and then interact with Vision content using that browser. These interactions include:
- Opening a Vision email in a web browser.
- Downloading a Vision attachment.
- Clicking a Vision Link.
Find our most recent release notes.
Our InsideSales.com community forum is coming soon.
Advanced training for the PowerDialer for Salesforce.
We're happy to help. An InsideSales.com expert is just a phone call away.
Mon-Fri 6-7 MST