What's on the call log activity
- Any standard Salesforce task info you choose to include in the log (you can configure the call log panel to include any standard task field). By default this includes the Salesforce record ID for the associated parent object(s).
- The logged call result provided by the rep. THIS IS A KEY ELEMENT
- The date and time the call was placed, provided from the call impression.
- The duration (length) of the call, provided from the call impression.
- The phone number that was dialed, or connected via inbound.
- The time zone location of the call (based on a reverse-lookup of the area code).
Find our most recent release notes.
Our InsideSales.com community forum is coming soon.
Advanced training for the PowerDialer for Salesforce.
We're happy to help. An InsideSales.com expert is just a phone call away.
Mon-Fri 6-7 MST